Huge MNC platform with fast increasing Great China business scope
Dynamic Work Environment with promising career path
Our client is an international leader in chemical industry with worldwide reputation for their quality.
Their products and business has outstanding performance in global markets such as automotive, environment and new energy, electronics and life science.
Within their consistent growth, they are seeking a commercial leader to join their new business in environment industry.
- Manage and develop the products and optimise sales activities with existing customers, delivering and accountable for financial results.
- Define and achieve or exceed sales objectives, and manage the overall sales budget.
- Build, develop and manage sales team, train and structural sales forces, Maintaining weekly & monthly reports capturing Actual sales vs assigned budgets, issues/challenges, needs, up-coming plans, accomplishments and comprehensive financial summary of sales.
- Establishing and identifying new markets and channels in China through market research, network building, competitor analysis, identifying potential and create long term growth in alignment with our vision and execution of our key strategies.
- As part of management team, contributes to the identification and definition of services and products, product positioning, pricing, and promotion strategies.
- Maintain and grow the appropriate business relationships both internally and externally to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Integrate and collaborate with other business units to optimise our asset, delivering high sale performance.
- Timely preparation and submission of relevant commercial reports.
- Strong sales and marketing experience in a multinational environment, preferably in chemical industry (Minimal of 20 years).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at various levels of organisation, preferably has experience of working in matrix business structure.
- Outstanding commercial team management leadership experience with proven track record (Minimal of 8 years).
- Strong ability to drive sales process from plan to close, with previous successful experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Flair for details, analytically and result orientated with good problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand global strategy and localise the strategy to regional characteristics.
- Top players in the market with innovative and competitive high margin product portfolios
- A promising career path with a large international company
- Competitive Salary Package