Commercial Director - Medical consumable
In charge of the national strategy
Drive business growth
Powerful, innovative disinfectant products for surfaces and skin. Supported with market leading aftercare.
- Drive China revenue growth in line with the Budget
- Provide thought leadership by building the China Sales and Marketing strategies in collaboration with the CSO and CMO
- Build, plan and execute specific commercial strategies for channels and distributors, then deliver on their execution
- Identify and develop new commercial opportunities and channels to drive business growth, including managing directly the relationship with key customers/distributors
- Develop long-range forecasts and maintain long-term financial plans
- Recruit, coach and develop marketing & sales functions that have the capability to capture significant revenue opportunities over the next years
- Lead and manage internal sales & marketing teams, including establishing effective Sales Support team and necessary infrastructure (systems, processes)
- Keep abreast of industry developments to maximise channel performance.
- An experienced executive who creates marketing and sales strategies that are driven off fundamentals and Global strategies.
- International experience at a senior level, ideally working in multi-functional teams - medical devices preferred, life science or connected fields are essential
- Experience leading large commercial teams through exceptional leadership skills, with the capacity to inspire, mobilise and align.
- Experience in building and development of powerful distributor networks
- Previous experience working in sales and trade/marketing roles at a senior level within medical sector selling products in Acute/Retail/E-commerce
- Strong market knowledge of the medical sector/healthcare markets, globally
- Experience launching innovative products in healthcare settings
- Experience running a retail and e-commerce business
- Proven record of achieving sales and organisational targets
- A local national with at least 10 years' experience of successful commercial management.
-Competitive salary package;