Unique products, water treatment industry, contribute to human development
People nice and professional, work with many bright people
Our client is the market leader in delivering great water management solutions to the world.Established in 1995, it's headquartered in Australia. Have offices in Australia,USA,China and agents in many other countries.
- Deliver timely, clear and accurate responses to technical request queries.
- Develop a strong knowledge of Water products and solutions.
- Develop solutions in collaboration with the sales teams and produce technical content for sales documentation.
- Identify where it is not possible for standard products to meet project requirements and scope new product requests.
- Provide technical support, assistance and undertake project activities as a part of a project/sales team.
- Collaborate with colleagues from the Commercial Operations, Design and Production and Software groups.
- Bachelor degree of Engineering or Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology (specialising in civil or mechanical)
- Preference is for a civil engineer with water/irrigation experience
Experience in the design, construction or operation of irrigation infrastructure is preferred but not essential.
- Fluent English&Mandarin in both oral and written
- Great communication skills and a helpful team working spirit
- Can adapt frequently travel locally or globally
Technical skills in some of the following fields:
- Hydraulic design (open channels, pipelines and pumps)
- Structural design (concrete, steel and aluminium structures)
- Design of hydraulic structures
- Design of retaining structures
- Irrigation design
- Geotechnical engineering
- SolidWorks and/or AutoCAD drafting skills
- ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Pro skills
You will work with bright people and get a lot of training.
You will work with international team and a lot of globally travel.
You will have chance to change the world by doing something really good on water resources.