China Operation Director - 化工
Market Leading Chemical MNC
Opportunity for Career Development to a regional leader.
Our client has an outstanding international reputation with strong market share.
1. As Company representative to build relationship with local government and bureau.
2. Develop and execute regional Operations Strategy with refined structure and business focus alignment.
3. Coordinating areas business segments in terms of ops model optimisation, production versus demand planning for cost reduction and overall company profit maximization.
4. Leading the team engaging into NPI & NPT projects to enable growth by cross-function teamwork with Technical / Commercial team.
5. Provide visible leadership of the behavioural safety program at all time to ensure that the business provides a safe and secure environment for employees, visitors, contractors and other stakeholders.
6. Analyzing process sequence and operators activities by applying Six Sigma statistic tools, seeking opportunities for improvement and take action.
1. Bachelor Degree and above in Chemical or relevant. MBA will be a plus.
2. At least 10 years production operation experience in Chemical industry.
3. Successful and demonstrable experience in lean manufacture, logistic & supply chain management, engineering, and customer support functions.
4. Excellent English skills in both verbal and writing.
5. International or Domestic travel up to 50%.
1. Great opportunity to have the view on a market leader level.
2. Competitive salary is offered.