China Marketing Manager
Join an academically and Tech driven organization
Launch the exciting China business
As one of the largest and top-cited open access publishers in the world, Frontiers covers more than 600 academic disciplines. With the mission to make science open, they strive for innovations and pioneered digital and artificial intelligence solutions in the publishing process. With global headquarters in Switzerland and the U.K, they launched their China office in August. They are looking for talents who have the passion for science and who believe that research is the foundation to generate more knowledge and accelerate innovation, health and prosperity for all. For more information, please refer to www.frontiersin.org
1. Set up and develop social media channels in China to build up brand awareness and organize and promote key content to scientific community in China;
2. Organize effective marketing activities through diversified channels to generate leads for content acquisition and meet editorial targets;
3. Organize and present at conferences to promote Frontiers and relevant product portfolios;
4. Work with external marketing channels to ensure extensive and accurate outreach of our relevant content;
5. Organize thought leadership events to engage KOLs and the scientific community in China;
6. Initiate and implement marketing activities to support the expansion of editorial presence in China;
7. Manage ROIs and continuously optimize the performance of marketing activities.
1. Minimum 5-year work experience; experience in science communication or content acquisition marketing preferred;
2. Knowledge and insight about the scientific community, with a passion for science communication;
3. Experience with social media and marketing channel management preferred;
4. Outgoing, highly motivated and data/target driven;
5. Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English;
6. Salesforce proficiency preferred;
7. Proficient scientific news writing skills preferred;
8. Available for regular travel
1. You will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating, fast-paced work environment with a very innovative scientific publisher.
2. You will work closely with colleagues across departments in a global context.
3. You will witness the growth of a new business with high possibilities to progress.
4. You will report directly to the GM and be the decision maker of Marketing.