China Marketing Manager
Opportunity to bring a new lifestyle
Working with a group people who are passionate
We are the family-owned German company producing for over 80 years the herbal liquor Jagermeister, the world's biggest liquor ranked at place No9 among all premium spirit brands globally. China office of the company based in Shanghai is in charge of marketing and local distributor management.
- The role requires a highly developed set of marketing skills that can develop and implement the marketing plans to achieve the brand KPIs growth resulting in sales and market share increase in the long term.
- Candidate has a keen view/knowledge of the environment including: a) deep understanding of different layers of local culture (and subcultures) with focus on Gen Z; b) digital/social media and e-commerce landscape. c) Understanding of trade channel would be a plus, but it is not mandatory.
- He/She needs to be able to identify new opportunities and capitalize on market trends, to nurture and contribute to innovation and creative solutions.
- The candidate also needs to demonstrate effective communication skill, strong leadership, and thinking/problem solving capability and lead creative, digital, PR and events agencies as well as brand manager.This Role requires strong analytical skills to make well-reasoned conclusions, and translate the learnings into sound strategic direction and business plans.
- 5+ years working experience in marketing on client or agency side.
- Overseas education or experience would be a plus.
- Fluent Mandarin, efficient oral and written English (skilful business memo writing, business presentations, daily communication with English-speaking peers and external partners).
- Skilful usage of Microsoft Office software's in business documents development and presentation.
- He /she is super dynamic, innovative, open minded and has a passion to face and win new challenges.
- Opportunity to embrace new challenge.