China Finance Director - Healthcare
Renowned European healthcare group with strong market presence
Full scope finance head role
Our client is a European healthcare company with 100 years history.
- As the China Finance Director, this role will be fully in charge of financial management and fully support the of operations and development of the company in China market.
- This role will be closely working with the General Manager and acting as the finance advisor to support and drive the business from the finance perspective.
- This role will also be accountable for the continuous development and improvement on planning and control systems designed to protect and optimise the company assets, as well as the accuracy and relevance of the reporting of financial results.
- Bachelor or above degree in accounting, finance or equivalent majors;
- Strong proven track record in managing overall financial activities and leading a sizeable finance team in multinational corporations;
- Work experience in pharmaceutical, medical devices or health care industry is a MUST;
- Full business fluency in spoken and written English;
- Business partner mindset with international view
- Strong brand with sustainable growing business;
- Great empowerment from the management team;
- Open and sharing corporate culture;