China Associate Vice President-Skincare
To lead and drive China business activities with an ambitious plan
Be responsible to develop and implement effective business strategies
With a 32-year legacy of science and innovation, Obagi has led transformative research that has met the needs of every skin tone and type.
We believe skin care is more than correcting or even preventing, it is about unleashing your skin's full potential. That is why at Obagi we create inclusive products that support the diversity we all bring to the table. It is about developing scientifically backed, clinical-quality formulations to promote healthy, future-facing skin. We see the future of skin care ahead of us, and we're making a conscious effort to make sure everyone is represented not just for today but for many more tomorrows, too.
Because, just like the people who use our products, we're not interested in looking backwards. We're creating the future of skin care and a community of future fearless customers who remind us why they choose Obagi.
- Oversees daily business operations
- Develops and implementing growth strategies
- Trains low-level managers and staff
- Creates and manages budgets
- Improves revenue
- Hires and develops employees
- Evaluates performance and productivity
- Analyzes accounting and financial data.
- Researches and identifies growth opportunities in the market
- Generates reports and gives presentations
- Manages all employees of the operation and is responsible for the performance management and hiring all employees. Participates in the salary administration process, conducts interviews and makes recommendations and decisions for new hires, consultants and/or replacement personnel
- Other duties as needed to grow and sustain the business.
- Degree in Business Management, Life Sciences or a Master's in Business Administration
- Demonstrated knowledge of different business functions
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Must be detail-oriented; possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization/time management skills; demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Takes the time to understand issues from different points of views before taking action
- Effective at encouraging and supporting growth and development in others
- Is discreet; understands when confidentiality is required
- Skilled at applying past learnings and knowledge to new situations independently as well as part of a team
- Proven interpersonal skills can build rapport and credibility quickly with people at all levels.
- Demonstrated expertise in the following areas: business management, human relations, financial analysis, budgeting, relationship building, time management, planning and organizing
- Demonstrated professional standards and unwavering integrity and ethical conduct
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to perceive problems and react quickly to effect solutions
- Demonstrated ability for creative thinking
- Skilled at providing feedback in an open, honest, and supportive manner
- Must read and write English and Mandarin.
- Be Enterprising
- Deliver Service Excellence
- Share Insights & Expertise
- Drive Collaboration and Diversity of Thought
- Pursue Growth & Development
- Demonstrate Trust and Integrity