Chief Jewellery Designer
Fast Growing Business and Brand, diverse career development platform
Competitive Package and Salary is offered
About Our Client
My client is a well knowned Jewellery Brand Company in US, with manufacturing at Guangdong.
1. According to marketing and product strategy, cooperate with headquarter to make annual product development target and plan, and organize the implementation
2. According to product style and market demand, grasp the direction of product design, provide designers with clear market positioning, popular style, style selling points and other guidance
3. Regularly carry out market trend analysis, visit domestic and foreign markets and industry exhibitions, collect the latest popular information of various media, and fully understand the market dynamics
4. Responsible for managing and arranging the overall work of the designer team, reviewing and confirming the design drawings
5. Responsible for the confirmation of CAD models, processes, structures, materials and shapes involved in the product development process
6. Serve as the Chief Designer through coaching and developing designer to master new tools and methodologies do as to drive continuous improvement in product design
7. Enable the continuous improvement of the NPD team through providing training to the new product design team and building bench strength to support the achievement of product development goals and plans
8. Achieve the goal of product differentiation through nurturing team innovation and the introduction of new concepts and production technologies
9. Achieve the goal of cost control on new product development, and balance the relationship between design aesthetics and cost input
10. Responsible for establishing and maintaining brand design standards.
The Successful Applicant
Education and experience
1) A Bachelor's Degree on design or merchandising;
2) 20 years experience on Jewellery design area,5-10 years design team management experience;
3) Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken ;
4) Good at sketching according to ideas/concepts, be able to review and check sketches, CAD models, samples, etc.
5) Detail oriented, be able to give feedback on products;
6) Good fashion trends taste, good at high end product designing;
7) Have experience on Jewellery manufacturing process, Jewellery technical skills preferred.
Professional knowledge and skills
1) Outstanding influence and communication skills at all levels
2) A strong leader who is able to lead, develop and grow individuals and teams
3) A passion for innovation and quality
4) A strong team player who can work closely with different departments/functions as one team
5) Entrepreneurial and keen desire for continuous learning and improvement
What's on Offer
1. Fast Growing Business and Brand, diverse career development platform
2. Competitive Package and Salary is offered