CEO, 3D Printing, Additive Manufacturing--Startup Company
Rapid Growth, highly promising futurer, full P& L responsibility
HOT INDUSTRY: 3D printing, additive manufacturing, Electronic Vehicle
Our client is an Sino-Europe based innovative start-up which combines both 3D printing/additive manufacturing as well as the smart EV for city urban commute for a better and cleaner transportation.
Our client is aiming to deliver a highly tailor-made and user experience whilst simultaneously offering a cheaper, cleaner transport solution which is accessible for everyone.
By using the most cutting edge and smart technology in their entire product from design to the future mass production, our client believe that they can create a bespoke mobility solution for the people during the daily urban transportation.
Our client's technology and vision have been acknowledge by some famous PE/VC, with the promising company future valuation. They are currently looking for a CEO for the 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing business to join in their organisation in Shanghai.
- Leading all global R&D functions and teams to develop 3D Printers, software and printing materials based on our current production process.
- Leading the long-term technology planning process across multiple technical disciplines within the organisation in China and overseas.
- Managing various aspects of the market & competitive intelligence, product strategy
- Partner with the board members, founders, CFO, the executive team, and outside investment relationship consultants to manage the company's participation on quarterly earnings calls, investment conference calls and in-house meetings, road shows, analyst days, and one-on-one meetings
- Leading the function responsible for market & competitive intelligence, product strategy, and road map creation of production facilities.
- Develop and implement a proactive investor relations strategy and program, managing current investor relationships effectively, building an investor targeting process, and attracting new long-term investors.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of company solutions, operations, customers, and corporate development strategy through ongoing interface and face-to-face visits with executives and managers across the enterprise.
- 15+ years of relevant experience in production operational additive manufacturing, investor relations, and communications roles.
- 5-10 years experience with scientific computing & data analysis techniques.
- Solid experience in working with global reputable 3D Printing or Additive Manufacturing company.
- Experience of leading sizeable R&D team across globe
- Strong R&D skills and sophisticated understanding of industry.0
- Demonstrated ability to develop a deep understanding of corporation needs quickly, and proficiently translate those needs into the right technology solution.
- Network of additive manufacturing community relationships, including the technology innovation, investors and financial analysts for Additive Manufacturing production.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment and work proactively across functions to understand the company's products, positioning. and vision.
Highly strategic leadership role within a very promising future of a company within a hot industry withink industrial 4.0. Rapidly growth opportunity, apart from the competitive salary cash remuneration, and original company shares will be offered. No Chinese mandarin skill required.