People caring environment
Our client NATUREX (more than 1700 employees and with a turnover of €404 million in 2016) produces natural ingredients for the food, flavourings, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmetic industries and is now the world leader in its field.
In 1992,Naturex is establised then with opening two factories in Avignon,France and Kenitra,Morocco.
With an industrial and sales presence on every continent, the company has experienced very strong growth year upon year. As a Euronext listed company, Naturex is a key player in its target markets: its reputation is founded on the excellence of its products and its customer service.
Its strength in innovation lies in its scientific teams dedicated to research and support for its customers' development projects, as well as the responsiveness of its sales teams.
A strong global presence and a high market, offers the candidates not only a chance to grow the business, but also to develop as an individual. All suggests that this is not a chance to miss.
- Responsible for assisting Purchasing Manager China
- Directly handing a non-strategic product portfolio
- Inputting contracts and purchase orders on his behalf
- Referencing new suppliers
- Recording samples and quality requests
- Tracking the shipment
- Sourcing and buying raw materials within your scope
- Negotiating prices, volumes and deadlines and concluding contracts within the scope of delegated powers and under the authority of your line manager
- Ensuring reliable relations with suppliers and monitoring the quality of their services
- Ensuring regular supply to the various factories in the group
- Researching new raw materials and new suppliers
- Improving continuously traceability and sustainability
- It involves regular business trips in China.
The role is based in Shanghai (brand new office) .
* Educational back ground : agronomy / agro business compulsory. Specialisation in purchasing if possible.
* Experience : graduate or 1-2 years experience max
* Experience in purchasing (including trainees)
* English fluent (as well as mandarin of course), French speaking is plus.
An outstanding opportunity to working in a European TOP ingredients company.
Great career progression as well as favourable benefits, and remuneration.