Business Director - Life Science
Total solution provider with widest product line
China coverage with international working environment
My client is a US listed company who operates out of multiple U.S. and international locations, and has a worldwide presence. The mission of my client is to be the leading company in the development and marketing of solutions for food and animal safety.
My client develops and markets products dedicated to food and animal safety. The company's Food Safety Division markets dehydrated culture media and diagnostic test kits to detect foodborne bacteria, natural toxins, genetic modifications, food allergens, drug residues, plant diseases and sanitation concerns. Their Animal Safety Division markets a complete line of diagnostics, veterinary instruments, veterinary pharmaceuticals, nutritional supplements, disinfectants and rodenticides.
They provide partners with quality, up to date product documentation and support to enable successful product launches across the world. My client has the necessary in-house capabilities and the most suitable cGMP manufacturers to offer a launch at the right time and at the most competitive prices.
- Seek out and source new clients by developing networks and independently identifying and developing relevant resources for sales and business development.
- Manage and develop distribution channels to ensure an excellent client experience across all client interactions from needs assessment through delivery and follow up.
- Work towards sales and revenue goals as established in partnership with global team
- Over time, as the team grows, manage 20+ people in China
- MNC experience from competitors such as BD, R-Biopharm, Merck, Romer etc
- Products understanding and experience in distribution management and key account development
- Experience of managing a sales team of relevant size on a national level (territory level is acceptable as well if the management skills are strong)
- Strategic thinking, needs to develop long term strategy for both Direct Sales and Distributors.
- Hands-on leader; Ability to coach sales force team and work under pressure
Competitive salary package and international platform
Great opportunity to take the challenge and drive for personal and team achievements