Brand Director - Premium Beauty
This role will work for Global Beauty Group
This role is end to end marketing scope
Our client is one of the well-known global beauty & luxury group with diverse brands in the world
Marketing Plans: Lead the development and implementation of annual marketing and brand plans in China market
Forecasts/Demand Planning: Lead annual forecasting (CPS) of novelties in collaboration with different channels commercial team.
Brand Building: Build up brand awareness and drive business growth
Digital/Social Media Strategy, Planning, and Implementation Management
Public Relations: Lead the development of PR strategy with the brand development teams (brand communications) and follow up on implementation with the markets
Pricing: Work on pricing analysis and recommendation for assigned brands
- At least 5 years or more years of experience in a Marketing Manager position managing prestige/premium brands, from the luxury or FMCG Industry or acquired in an agency and/or within luxury/cosmetics brands
- Excellent proficiency in English and Mandarin with language proofing skills
- Knowledge of beauty & luxury industry and China is a must.
- An interest in consumerism in China and keeps up to date on market trends in the industry
- Sensitive to market trends and have a creative spirit
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed and willing to work in a start-up environment
- Project management
- Able to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Attention to detail and be able to manage time efficiently
Attractive package and benefits, full marketing scope with great ownership.