BD, Strategic Partnership
Leading marketing agency in cross-border digital services
Commercial role and ability to drive the business expansion
Our client is of Westwin, a private firm that has been providing over 6,000 domestic enterprises with advanced online advertising solutions since 2005. Being a certified marketing & advertising partner of Baidu, Tencent WeChat, Sina Weibo and other major digital platforms, they helped numerous brands reach their cross-border goals in the Chinese market, as well as getting leading Chines companies like Alibaba, JD.com. Air China, and Ctrip to achieve their full potential abroad.
With over 12 years of operational experience accumulated in China, UK and US, Westwin is focusing on strategic consulting, search engine marketing, inbound/outbound advertisement and various e-commerce solutions. The company is looking to further develop their China presence by hiring a BD Manager to grow the Strategic Partnerships with both international and domestic clients.
An exciting opportunity for the candidates to develop themselves together with the expanding business and explore the China market. Perfect for candidates with strong commercial sense, entrepreneurial spirit and positive attitude. If you have experience in consulting & business services sales, well familiar with Digital Advertising solutions and ready for a hands-on work - this job is for you.
As a China Business Development Manager you would be expected to develop the existing business and client base in the target territory. A key responsibility of this role is to identify and exploit new emerging business opportunities and services in the region.
More specific responsibilities of Business Development specialist will include:
- Explore and manage corporate level relationship with strategic partners like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Bytedance, Alibaba, etc.
- Source and identify the correct set of partners to engage and establish partnerships to support our goals and business;
- Develop win-win strategies with partners by exploring new business models that generate substantial revenues and/or gain new clients;
- Collaborate with internal teams and to achieve the overall business goals;
- Lead and/or participate in business negotiation;
Successful candidate profile should include:
- 5+ years of experience in advertising sales, digital marketing, consulting, or similar area;
- Successful experience in brand and market strategy consultancy and new business development;
- Experience in global scale client or media partnership management;
- High passion for sales work, good stress resistance and ability to handle the problems;
- Advanced communication skills, ability to quickly analyse, adjust and create the solution. Experience in project coordination;
- Extrovert, open, willing to communicate and be a part of the team;
- Fluent in both Chinese and English;
The company provides amazing opportunities for young, bright, and motivated individuals who want to thrive in a dynamic and rewarding working environment. The compensation will consist of base pay + bonus based on performance. The company has ambitious growth plans in this region and the selected candidate would be able to build a good career.