Asia supply chain manager
Rapid epxanding business in China
Lead a team
Throughout the company's 93 year history, Masonite has maintained its focus on leading-edge innovation, manufacturing excellence and superior customer service. Masonite is committed to delivering product and service innovations that will enhance beauty, functionality and architectural design to its customers around the world. Builders, remodels, architects and homeowners rely on Masonite products to create homes of distinction.
- Manage cross functional team.
- Work closely with the Supply Chain team to develop Asia strategy.
- Review opportunities to move additional spend to Asia.
- Develop plan to review other low cost regions in Asia.
- Optimize Logistics plan.
- Implement plan to improve supplier paperwork for Customs.
- Initiate plan to improve suppliers based on the Masonite Supplier Tier procedure.
- Develop and implement team metrics.
- PPV and PPM goals.
- Zero $ target for customs fines due to incorrect paperwork.
- Develop team and determine when additional resources are needed.
- Drive cost savings across the team.
- Sourcing and Engineering will be required to submit PPV savings projects.
- Logistics - understand local transportation to determine is suppliers are optimizing freight. Review current ocean freight to determine if additional opportunities exist.
- Support Supply Chain needs for North American, South American and EU plants.
- Identify new and innovative ways of doing business with suppliers for component production, logistics and/or quality.
- Minimum 6+ years of Supply Chain Management.
- BS / BA degree required.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Leading teams and project management.
- Experience with US based companies required.
Being part of expanding business