- Top Unicorn Company-AI and Big data
- Work-life balance
Top Unicorn Company AI and Bigdata
- Provides technical support to clients on maintenance, routing and reporting of solution to ensure that the system is functional as per design.
- Provide post go-live production support and handle day to day change requests from internal/external teams.
- Training and educating client technical teams related to solution.
- Escalate Tier-3 issues unresolved at Tier-2 by packaging, with concise description, actions, and traces required for escalation of "bugs" and/or "request for assistance".
- Follow up on client issues throughout till completion to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction have been achieved.
- Provides work direction, problem resolution, and training to Tier-1 technical support team.
- Maintain technical design documents and keep them updated with the post-go-live changes.
- Perform periodic due diligence on exiting deployments to find anomalies and resolve them.
- Perform build upgrades on existing clients and perform functional testing on builds.
- Shadow deployment engineers on upcoming deployments and expansion projects along with research and development on integrations.
- Education: BS/MS degree in Computers/IT/Electronics/Telecom.
- Career: Entry Level or Mid-Level.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Fluency in Mandarin preferably HSK level 5 and above.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good database and SQL skills.
- Good understanding of distributed computing and multi-threaded applications.
- Good understanding of Linux, containers, micro-services architecture.
- Prior experience in contact center technology is a plus but not mandatory.
+86 10 5969 0643