汽车底盘设计--Chassis Senior Design Manager
A century-old famous European automotive company.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to work for a dynamic and iconic brand.
My client is an iconic brand in the global automotive business. With a history dating back over 100 years, the business now employs over 7000 people worldwide and produces over 500,000 vehicles a year. Under several different brand names my client produces light commercial, economical vehicles and two-wheel scooters, for use in urbanized environments.
- Design (managing and supporting suppliers) and development of chassis parts from concept up to series production
- Modification of parts and assemblies as well as creation and updating of parts lists
- Preparation of parts and assemblies drawings for quotation requests
- Periodic checks of Digital Mock-up for current parts and groups
- Managing and tracking of project targets as well as monitoring of technical innovations
- Preparation of presentations and documentations as well as presentation of project results in project meetings and design reviews
- Applying company's relevant norms, test standard and procedures
- Developing with company normation dept missing procedures and standards
- Reporting to company and other teamwork mates the development status, issues, plans
- Working in team with Chief Engineer and other company COC colleagues
- Coordinating and managing the validation tests of the developed components by means of supplier and company
- Responsibility for Chassis parts DFMEA
The successful candidate will have previous specific experience of Chassis parts (mainly suspensions, brakes, steering) Design. He/she will have in-depth experience of product design programmes.
Job location: Beijing area - China
- Proven experience on Chassis parts development
- Knowledge on Vehicle Dynamics
- Work in international team
- Strong proactive basis
- Problems solving attitude
Language: English C1 & Chinese mother language
Education curricula: Mechanical engineering Master's Degree or more
Age: 35 to 45 years old
10 years in vehicle components design/development in automotive companies
语言： - 英文可流利沟通 - 中文母语
教育： - 机械类硕士学位以上
This is a truly exciting opportunity, to work for a dynamic and iconic brand. You will be a part of a team who are passionate about style, innovation and quality.
Good salary, big promotion space and will manage your own team.