Pre-IPO stage healthcare company looking for a legal director
Building up the legal& compliance function from 0 to 1
Our client is a pre IPO healthcare company which already finished several rounds of financing backed by well known healthcare investors.
This is a new hire that they need a legal director at a more strategic level who can provide further internal support for their IPO and also building up a strong legal and compliance governance environment.
We are looking for candidates with below requirement:
1. Graduate from reputed law schools in China, with overseas education as a plus.
2. a minimum of 8 years working experience, gained from law firm or inhouse, a combined experience of both would be a nice to have.
3. Have experience in participating in IPO projects or worked for HK listed business and familiar with listed company's regulatory and compliance requirement.
4. Healthcare industry exposure would be essential.
5. A strong can do attitude and able to influence business stake holders.
High growth potential industry and company
a great landing opportunity for law firm candidate who wants to move inhouse