- Working for this company is working for a dynamic international organisation without ever experiencing a dull moment.
- Whatever your skills and background are, you will definitely enjoy your time with our informal and prosperous multinational.
Provide effective HR support/consultancy to businesses including staffing, compensation & benefits administration, employee relations, talent assessment and development, performance management, communication & other HR related activities
- At least 5 years of HR work experience in a foreign-funded company.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Mandarin Chinese
- Professional communication skills with people at different levels
- Good knowledge of government or SIP law/regulation/personnel policy
International company environment.
Opening corporate culture.
Variety of benefits.