This position has a large focus on stakeholder management, strategic planning and off-site management (up to 20 locations and 2000 users). The position is responsible for developing applications, services, and business processes that will allow the organization to gain competitive advantage.
overal IT management position with big platform
stable company and promising industry
As an IT application supervisor/manager in the corporate IT organisation as part of the Asia shared service, you will bleeding the application support resources and vendors for the solution delivery and ensure operational excellence of the business IT systems such as CRM, DMS (dealer management system), WMS and OA system, etc. You will work closely with the global project team and colleagues from business teams for the implementation of new business IT systems in China. You will need thunder stand business processes, look into problems and apply the DBS methodologies to continuously improve business efficiency, transparency and ease of use by utilising and optimising IT solutions.
You will also need to think out of the box in the innovative projects to find the feasibility and adapt action of disruptive technologies (AI, IoT, big data, etc.)to our business and the possibilities to change the way in marketing, sales processes and customer service. You will need to be data driven and design the algorithms with our business teams to generate decision-making valued reports from massive data in different business systems. You will also be involved in the development of Company customer-facing health care IT solutions and work closely with our partners and colleagues from business IT team for project management, product life cycle management, business requirement analysis and controlling the delivery of the projects.
One of the great famous medical facility provider.
Big Platform with great career development.
Ensure appropriate reporting and analysis via KPI's
Lead IT service reviews with the relevant business areas and take preventative action to ensure service levels are maintained at the appropriate level.
Escalation point for urgent & critical IT issues, providing problem/issue management, with the ability to diagnose and resolve local IT issues
Ensure effective working relationships are in place, aligned to the Service Management team and with a true business partnership in mind
IT Service and Business Engament capability
Billueagual and good communciation in the cross culture enverioment
- 广州市全职RMB45,000 - RMB850,000 per month (RMB540,000 - RMB10,200,000)
My client is the world's largest communications group and has the IT COE center in Guangzhou. They are hiring the IT Operation Director.
Lead 60 Team Members
Clear Career Path
- 上海全职RMB30,000 - RMB35,000 per month (RMB360,000 - RMB420,000)
The Service Delivery Manager plays a central role in the successful delivery of managed services. The key objectives are :
- Deliver and develop strong customer relationships and promote IT transformation to customers to enhance business performance.
- Manage service delivery to multiple customers, promoting continuous improvement in productivity, service quality and customer satisfaction
- Perform team leadership and people management
- Manage day-to-day operational activities/issues applying the ITIL model and best practices
- Manage Operation, Desktop Support and Service Desk Teams
- Participate in the system/procedural review and analyse existing business processes to identify the improvement areas
- Assist in managing processes, operations and systems workflows and ensure consistency in service delivery, aligning to a Global Strategy.
- Be the prime focal point to liaise with customers on all service deliverables and service review in GCH, Japan and South Korea.
- To be the service escalation point when incidents' severity reaches pre-defined level in GCH, Japan and South Korea.
Good work environment and good pay
The Commercial IT Business Partner shall be responsible for driving and leading the IT functional engagement partnership with Marketing, Public Affairs and Communications (PAC) and the Sustainability functions for Greater China and Korea (GC&K). This role shall provide thought leadership in the technology space leveraging on emerging digital and social media trends and ensure the delivery of solutions and strategies aligned to support
Global working environment
Excellent career development
The GCA IT Director will be located in Shanghai, China and manage all aspect of IT functions for day-to-day operation, infrastructure refresh including data center, systems, network and voice. Align with a global standard and accommodate to local requirements to create high sustainable collaborative and supportive environment to our Greater China workforce. The Leader is also expected to collaborate closely on business needs and applications system and staffing. These systems will include ERP system, Managed Service and Field Service application. This position has an AP Infrastructure leadership role to oversee AP infrastructure initiatives.
good work scope and pay
This is a key managerial position based in Shanghai to assist in setting up business in China and India. Also, manage all the information systems related matters. The company has an extensive presence across the globe and is currently offering a key managerial position in Shanghai.
Leading French retail Company with APAC Expansion
Key Decision-making position in IT Department
report to IT manager in Israel and manage a team with 5 ppl, covered IT information systems and support in Shenzhen and Dongguan hub.
reasonable salary & annual bonus
5 insurance & housing fund, annual leave
- Manages Infrastructure and system operations.
- Responsible for the management, installation and support of: servers, workstations, networks, workstation software, data communication, data and network security, telecommunications equipment and services, and disaster recovery planning and execution.
- Advises other managers concerning IT trends, technical problems, need for equipment, need for software upgrading, and priorities.
world leading electronics company
competitive salary package
- GC Help desk：供应商管理 成本控管 預算制作
- Infrastructure：电话设备 云端管理 机房控管
- Global support：会议參加 跨國項目支持
- Business system：Oracle系統 ERP系統 流程管理
- Local Business Support：办公室流程自动化
- Asia support
Global Top Management Consulting Company
Fast Growing in China Market
This senior manager role leads a team deploying programs and projects within a region, ensuring overall schedule and benefits achievement (cost, time & quality). The role will ensure the resources, both internal and external, are secured to deliver on a broad portfolio of IT projects across the functions and segments within the region.
People Manager role with a sizeable team
Project with global exposure
The Senior Site IT Manager will have Site IT Managers and/or IT Supervisors reporting directly into their organization with responsibility to design, develop and deliver key IT strategies through effective leadership and resource management. Will have overall ownership for the full delivery of all IT services that exist to support complex business operations by demonstrating strong and mature leadership skills within the organization.
IT leadership role with leading a team of 30 staff
Full function IT management role
Position in organisation structure:
The IT Manager reports to the China GM and manages the IT department: ERP management, Infrastructure management, workplace management and service desk.
Purpose of department:
Developing, maintaining and coordinating all IT services, with the goal to manage all business process without any interruptions.
Excellent Career Development
We are looking for Software Engineering Managers with various levels of experience to join Snap Inc! Working closely with Camera Team from our office in Shenzhen, China, you will be tasked with solving interesting technical challenges such as architecting and deploying infrastructure to handle our scale, designing a slick and secure mobile client, and maintaining software used by millions every day.
US Listed Company
Managing Role in Shenzhen Site
- Oversee the end to end health of the control environment
- Lead audit (internal and external) and risk related regulatory engagement as the technology controls SME
Partner with the CIO management team
International working environment and great corporate culture