- Develop and drive the standards, development processes, systems architecture, and design patterns to support IT and business solutions.
- Responsible for overall systems design and architecture, including new solutions and patterns.
- Develop and maintain enterprise architecture framework (EA framework).
Life-work balance with good benefits
The candidate will develop, engineer and implement the Core IT technologies solutions and standards for the group. He ensures the robustness, effectiveness and efficiency of the core technologies.
Opportunity to work in a leading worldwide bank group
Core IT role with well payment
1. As a architect role involve into the whole Product & Projects lifecycle in design, dev, testing, tuning phase.
2. Participate in the development of core frameworks and components.
3. Bring new technologies, processes, tools to the team and product.
4. Work with technical director to continuously cultivate a learning and innovating culture.
5. Reviews product/project requirements and create high-level architectural design, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existingsystems/platforms.
6. Review detail designs to ensure they can meet functional, performance and performance standards.
7. Plan architectural adjustments to leverage new technology.
8. Develop and analyze solution options based on business demand, provide comparison and recommendations on the technical integrity of the solutions, costeffectiveness and supportability that meets different business requirements and industry best practices.
Global retail brand
This role will be working in the content engineering team of excellent technical background, based in central SZ.
In a cross-cultural working environment, the candidate will make full use of his/her front-end and back-end expertise to support senior AD's work and help innovatively fulfill IT construction/project needs.
Multicultural working environment, outsatnding technical background
World's leading investors services enterprise
Architect is responsible for developing solutions using Adobe Experience Manager product, translate business requirements to components and services design using AEM functionality as effective as possible.
Work closely with client to design and implement solutions according to functional and non-functional requirements.
Extraordinary platform perfect for better career development
Outsatnding Technical Working Environment
Be responsible to design and assisting in implement all payment systems based on corporate strategy, business requirements and existing system functionalities.
Looking for experienced Product Manager who have delivered significant, even game-changing results - improving product performance; identifying and launching new features; challenging themselves and others to raise their game.
Leading global travel search site and app
Senior Product Manager
Cyber Defence Analyst analyses collected information to identify weakness and potential exploitation of cyber threats. With the information, the analyst is to recommend preventive measures or raise an incident to stakeholders for their preventive actions.
Opportunity in a leading worldwide bank group
Core IT role with attractive payment
- Define the software framework to be used for Asia IT's applications
- Help designing the software architecture of our core systems based on this framework
- Work closely with our development teams and our data architects to build the detailed specifications
- Review the technical solutions proposed by our development team
- Manage and supervise closely the technical teams
- Ensure the quality of the delivery
Fortune 500, international platform, place to grow
good team and work enviornment
- Prototype and build next generation AR products in Unity/C#
- Work closely with the founders to concept and iterate on product ideas
- Identify best of class technological solutions to support product road map and business needs
- Conceptualises apps, develops pipeline for app creation, stay current and experiments with new tech/software, trains/educates colleagues when needed
Mutinational Technical Team
Fast Growing Business and Dynamic Culture
The Technology Architect will engage with Product Owners, Developers, QA and Automation team members on cross-functional activities.This role will play a significant role in the development of cutting edge IoT solutions and represent advanced technologies within the engineering organization. The Technology Architect will advise on integration best-practices, explore and evangelize domain expertise all while making direct hands-on contributions.
IOT Solution Architect
Brilliant English Communication
"In this internet based economy every Software Engineer is a polyglot by necessity. We're required to switch technologies efficiently, relying on our fundamental engineering skill-set to progress. That's not to say we should all be generalists, specialists are also needed, but the core and fundamental skills of a specialist can be applied in many technologies."
World renowned travel search engine
Senior Full Stack Developer