The overall mission of the Service Manager is to be responsible for health of one or more ITS Service i.e., its end-to-end build, run performance and improvements. She/he represents the Service on behalf of the User (Customer) and in front of the User (Customer) as defined by the Service Owner who is accountable for the overall ITS Service. The Service Manager is responsible for updating many different process activities to ensure good management of the service. This includes activities related to Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Service Request, Knowledge, Configuration, Availability, Capacity, and Service Level Management. These processes are managed by Process Managers who support the Service Manager to ensure proper operation and support of the Service.
Great business in global.
Expanding the CHINA Market.
- Lead the development and implementation of company general IT policies;
- Lead and manage multiple IT projects (incl. implementation, testing & evaluation of various solutions);
- Manage communication about current and planned IT projects to relevant product owners, stakeholders, and support staff;
- Work with product owners and Global IT to coordinate roll-out and ensure compatibility of all digital products with school hardware/software;
- Identify and track issues, risks, dependencies, efficiencies, and ensure overall IT health;
- Lead R&D and innovations in classroom technology;
- Act as a liaison and promote successful collaboration between business units and Global IT;
Senior IT PM
Global education company
Manages Infrastructure and system operations for all China sites.
Responsible for the management, installation and support of: servers, workstations, networks, workstation software, data communication, data and network security, telecommunications equipment and services, and disaster recovery planning and execution.
Also responsible for the execution of the IT infrastructure/operation budget, policies and best practices.
Excellent team culture;
This role will responsible for IT Infrastructure support and Management which include server and Network, which include the software level technical such as server and network supervision technologies.
CCNA Certificate is a must
IT Infrastructure Support and management is a must
This role is responsible for deploying, monitoring and maintenance of the global CFI IT infrastructure. As well as effectively communicating and resolving end user issues within documented SLA's.
Global Consultancy Company
IT Infra Systems Administrator
The Senior System Analyst is responsible for keeping the IT infrastructure and services up and running, and translating business needs into IT solutions. He/she will be responsible for maintaining the Group and Global IT services deployed in US, Asia and Europe supporting our 43 schools.
International working environment
the one of well-known education platforms