- 上海全职RMB100,000 - RMB110,000 per month (RMB1,200,000 - RMB1,320,000)
The primary responsibility of the CEO is to lead the company, both internally and externally, aligned with his/her vision for the company's business and future growth. This includes guiding other executives and high level on primary objectives and working to increase business for the company. Secondary responsibilities are to ensure collaboration to support the business through our technology, finance, HR and marketing partners within the company.
- Assist Communications Manager to develop holistic digital strategy to help expand brand digital footprint and boom social impact.
- Work with digital vendor to develop digital platform matrix strategically and conduct reasonable allocation to expand brand & campaign exposure.
- Work with social vendor to develop social plan strategically and based on the each campaign objective.
We're looking for an internationally-minded organisational superstar with a track record in delivering great work. With a varied client list of some of the world's largest brands (Sony, Manchester United, Heathrow), we're used to punching above our weight; now you're going to help us pack on a few pounds of experience and take us to the next level.
Learning & development commitment
Qumin's continued growth in the UK and China creates immediate new opportunities in our client services team. The Chinese population is the largest online audience today and we want to hear from you if you are energetic, committed and eager to create, deliver and learn with us.
Learning & development commitment
Chief Executive Officer (CEO), China - A world leading social listening/analysis, media evaluation and audience measurement company上海全职
I am looking for a China CEO for a world leading social listening/analysis, media evaluation and audience measurement company.
Member of the Global Management Team
We're looking for a passionate and experienced Community Manager, focused on luxury brands. You manage and grow the social channels of our luxury brand clients. As a Community Manager, you create content strategies and calendars, you write and craft content, you publish content on social media, respond and interact with users, and analyze and report on results.
Digital creative agency with big name clients
Global working environment and downtown Location
- 上海市全职RMB250,000 - RMB350,000
The primary purpose of this position is for developing strategic plan which ensures the brand voice, words, and image are properly projected in all new social media channels along with agency's support.
Global Leading Fashion Luxury Group
Great job scope and platform
- 上海全职RMB13,000 - RMB17,000 per month (RMB156,000 - RMB204,000)
- Assist communications manager to develop social strategy to generate enormous BUZZ, ensure social listening rank at TOP 20 among premium brand.
- Work with social retainer agency to develop annual content plan which can build brand premium image and enhance consumer engagement.
Top skincare brand
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing both qualitative and quantitative content to support the product value proposition across customer roles and industry segments. Additionally, you will collaborate with product management, sales and customer success to deeply understand customer needs.
fastest growing company in high tech
Excellent salaray package commensurate with experience
- According to client's brief: ideate, plan, manage and execute brand social media digital strategies.
- Own entire social project working with both internal resource and 3rd party vendors for execution.
- Work with insight manager and draw meaningful information form social listening data and turn those into social content and marketing strategies.
Social Strategic Director
Build a Sustainable & Loyal Relationship With Our Sports Customers.
Each Sport Customer is Connected with brand and Identified throughout the Whole Journey with Personalized Interactions & Services.
Great opportunity to develop your career path in fast growing business.
Working with high performance team.
- Manage and upkeep our existing social listening tool - able to translate various consumer social behavioural data into meaningful insights
- Working with 3rd party social listening vendor and Social Strategic director, able to draw relevant data from social listening tools.
Social Insight Manager
Please note that this role is based in Hong Kong. Famous luxury brand is looking for a social media expert to join the team!
Based in Hong Kong
Our client is a leading asset management firm with global presence. To support its social media and digital content strategy development across APAC, it is now looking for a solid social media marketer to join the APAC marketing team.
Newly created regional lead position
Digital content and social media strategy focused