You are here
- Attractive Salary
- Cross region rotation opportunity
A world leading FMCG company
1. Measure and manage the Transportation LSP(s) to meet budget and operational key performance
2. Ensure all Transportation operations are in full compliance to all relevant legal requirements on Health, Safety, Environment, and Dangerous goods management, GEN24, and import / export regulations.
3. Minimize variability and coordinate closely with LSP Transport Carriers, Inventory Deployment Planning
Team, and Site Warehouse Operations Team to provide vital information needed daily to prevent disruptions in the Deployment execution and its corresponding Shipment / Dispatch process.
4. Develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures to ensure sustainability of database integrity to
drive an efficient Transportation Planning process.
5. Analyze the cost and service performance for the month and recommend action plans on improvement to optimize both Company and Third Party Transportation Carriers based on Operational performance reports and P&L results.
1. Bachelor degree or above
2. Minimum 8 years hands-on experience in Transportation operation and management
3. Solid background in consuming goods transportation industries with traceable working experience in FCA conversion and DG transport
Attractive salary and cross region rotation opportunity