You are here
Tooling Manager - Leading Manufacturing Company
- Global No.1 in plastics packaging industry
- Global training opportunity
The client is a global No.1 plastics packaging company. With it's technical expertise in R&D side, it has already become the biggest packaging provider for all the cosmetics manufacturers. Currently their business is rapidly developing in China area.
* In charge of all business issues, include commercial negotiation, cost reduction, lead time, and logistics.
* Keep communication with US top management to solve Project and technical issues. Make sure the mold and project can be transferred smoothly.
* Manage all new projects issues as molding process, tooling design and build and other high price equipment issues. Include plastic tooling and metal stamping die projects control, outsourcing.
* Perform audit of all China tooling suppliers and develop good relation with suppliers.
* In charge of mold project, include design and manufacture, follow up, testing and repair till get right parts, and then transfer to customer or molding department. Involved in quoting and molding.
* 10+ years experience in plastic and elastomer tooling design/qualification/optimization.
* Experience working with suppliers throughout the world.
* BS in Plastics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
* Solid technical and manage experience of NPD and complex projects. Especially have design and fabrication experience in plastics mold, stamping dies.
* Familiar with technology of tooling and mold structure, and conversant with of usage of AUTOCAD, Pro-e, UG.
* Global No.1 in plastics packaging industry
* Global training opportunity
* Competitive salary package
* Convenient transportation to office