You are here
Tooling Manager - Global Packaging Company
- World class training
- Leading brand and multi-national company career development
Our client is one of the leading Packaging companies with more than 100 years history and large number of manufacturing facilities around the world and market presence over 60 countries.
- Responsible for Tooling in a manufacturing site, especially for tooling maintenance and tooling production
- Build-up an effective network with site stakeholders
- Support to Sales and Operations, regarding customer Quality issues .
- Development of appropriate processes and capabilities to deal with the tooling problems.
- Being responsible for timely follow-up and implementation of new tooling policies in region
- From 10 years experience in automotive, industrial and cosmetic industry.
- Solid experience in tooling or other related functions
- Bachelor degree as minimum, overseas background will be preferred.
- Professional level of English is essential
- Proven tracking record in regional leadership role
The company is providing great opportunity to develop your career and to be responsible for the whole China region.
World-class trainings, internal promotional as well as attractive package will be provided for this role.