Supply Chain Manager in a FMCG Giant
Regional working exposure
Overall supply chain management
FMCG Giant specializing in stationery
1. Demand Planning
- Maintain operation demand plan with Commercial team;
- Track operational performance against the demand & supply plan;
- Manage replenishment strategy to local stock points to maximize customer service;
- Report actual stock situation and supply constraints;
- Review Forecast accuracy for future planning improvements;
- Monitor inbound deliveries from factory to the local warehouse.
2. Purchasing and Customer Service
- Raise PO for finished goods and premiums;
- Responsible for order processing and monitoring stock availability.
3. Warehouse Operation
- Manage 3PL warehouse and forwarder to ensure shipment arrive on time;
- Provide inventory updates to Commercial team;
- Manage and ensure all warehouse cost and freight cost.
- University degree or above;
- Expert at Microsoft Office especially in Excel, ERP system set up experience is a plus;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Able to communicate effectively with internal and external partners and HQ colleagues overseas, in a direct and organized manner;
- Good command in written and spoken English and Mandarin;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Able to work independently and flexibly to accommodate changing business needs
1. Regional exposure;
2. Overall supply chain management.