Supply Chain Manager - European Leading Manufacturing Company
The company is a European leading devices manufacturer, serves customers in more than 20 countries all over the world.
Demand Planning (demand planning, Order management)
- Keep the healthy inventory level and control any possible risk in channel distributors based on sales forecast and CFDA policy through cooperating with marketing, MA, sales and RA departments;
- Make goods replenishment by MTO, MTS and MOQ and follow the goods destruction, return, aging issues;
- Create S&OP report and review with management monthly.
Logistics Management (Importation, Transportation, Warehouse, Inventory management)
- Communicate with global supply chain tram to follow production, transportation and make sure the goods arrival on time and successful custom clearance;
- Work with customer to check the quality of the goods in time and make sure the goods sellable;
- Establish the drug quality management system under GSP requirements and work with internal and external clients to well handle the quality issue that may happen in time;
- Monthly check the inventory report, make sure accurate inventory amount;
- Keep improving the process of logistics and control the logistics cost.
Customer Service Management (AR, Complaint, Distributor management)
- Fill in the complaint format with customer and work with global QC to deal with the complaint;
- Follow up and make sure the AR on time;
- Collect and consolidate the sales data to create sales report;
- Calculate the agent fee and the channel compensation according to the price structure.
- Bachelor Degree or above, major in Logistics would be a plus;
- At least 8 years working experience of supply chain (importation, custom clearance, logistics……), pharmaceutical industry experience is a must;
- Professional knowledge on the whole supply chain, good understanding of the requirements of management;
- Good understanding of GSP requirements
- Knowledge of China Barcode project (upload/download barcode) will be good;
- Excellent Microsoft office skill, especially on excel;
- Good communication skills and highly motivated, able to work under pressure and multi-task management;
- Flexible in handling complex tasks and team player
- Good command of oral and writing in English.