Sr. Development Engineer - Auto Polymer
Automotive project coordination
Our client is world famous manufactures of polymers, specialty chemical for automotive industries.
Automotive Projects Coordination
- Taking high accountability and initiatives to coordinate, to initiate action and to solve issues/make improvement.
- Routine and properly scheduled follow up on all prior action items and review progress on all active projects, establish action to close performance gap and meet deadlines.
- Communication between China technical team and other International partners which may include US and European marketing teams, external customers or other organisations to resolve issues.
- Working closely with other related functions (Technical, Operation, Sales etc) to ensure high level of integration of effort and promote team work in resolving daily issues.
- Able to strictly adhere to TS16949 procedure requirement and company processes.
- Preparation of Standard Operating Procedures for production of automotive Projects. This will involve translation of existing SOP's from English to Chinese
- Manage the automotive team technical expert to develop new technology/products and add-value to support business growth.
- Discussion with local and International suppliers to organise supply and possibly organise import of raw materials
- Laboratory preparation of samples and materials to support automotive projects
- Degree (or higher) in polymer science or the physical sciences (chemistry, physics) is preferred
- At least 3 or more year's experience in an industrial product development or technical environment
- Have practical "hands-on" work experience in an industrial and preferably automotive, OEM, vinyl or PU related industry.
- TS16949 experiences will be an added advantages
- Be willing to work in the laboratories and operations to conduct practical work necessary to achieve project goals