You are here
Service Support Manager
- Develop and conduct service projects within and cross regions
- Work in an international and flexible environment
Our client is a well-known European education group with a history of more than 40 years. It operates 400-500 schools and has more than 35,000 employees all over the world. The company has outstanding reputation in job market for its open and flexible culture.
- Ensure and track franchise schools service activities are consistent with company's overall business strategy and standards;
- Monitor school service operations to help them achieve retention target and increase customer loyalty and satisfaction;
- Develop service process, rules, scripts and KPI to improve service efficiency Develop training materials and provide onsite and offsite trainings for franchise school service staff;
- Coach and develop local service team.
You should have excellent command of English, good service sense and team-work spirit. Exposure to children and parents in your past experience will add to the success to apply for this job. Good presenting skill and training skill is required. Last but not least, you must fit the open and flexible culture.
You will be provided with competitive salary, annual bonus, communications allowance, business trip allowance along with enormous opportunities to develop within the group. The working environment is decent and comfortable in downtown area.