You are here
Senior Sensory Manager/R&D Manager-Global Food Company
- Leading brand and multi-national company career development
- China region coverage
Our client is one of the leading Food companies with more than 100 years history and large number of manufacturing facilities around the world and market presence over 60 countries.
- Responsible for Sensory in a region, especially for facility, maintenance requirements.
- Provide necessary technical coaching and supervision on sensory lab assistant
- Play an active role within the global Behavior Science community and share best practices
- Development of appropriate processes and capabilities to deal with the sensory problems.
- Being responsible for timely follow-up and implementation of new trends in region
- From 5 years experience in food & beverage, flavor & fragrance and cosmetic industry.
- Solid experience in sensory, product development or other related functions
- Bachelor degree as minimum.
- Professional level of English is essential
- Proven tracking record in leadership role
The company is providing great opportunity to develop your career and to be responsible for the whole China region.
World-class trainings, internal promotional as well as attractive package will be provided for this role.