You are here
Senior Quality Manager - Global Leading Manufacturing Company
- Global leading electric manufacturing company
- Competitive salary package
The client was founded in USA since 1900 and is a fast growing manufacturer and global supplier of reliable ball and roller bearing solutions to target industries like Agricultural, Distribution, Electrical, Fluid, Industrial Transmission, Material Handling, Off-Highway and On-Highway. The client currently has more than 5 plants and offices in China and business increased very fast.
The incumbent will perform the following key responsibilities and other functions that may be assigned in the future.
* As part of the Group management team, jointly develop business strategy with particular focus on the quality approach, standards, processes and practices in PEER global operations.
* Improve the global processes from Customers to Sales/Application Engineering, Factories and Suppliers to eventually deliver products and services to satisfy customer needs and positively impact the financial performance of PEER.
* Champion continuous improvement efforts and defect reduction initiatives across PEER to raise the quality performance standards.
* Provide factories QA the appropriate technical supports through problem solving methodology
* Bachelor degree or above in Mechanical, Quality or equivalent discipline
* Over 10 years management experience in multinational companies that have both manufacturing and sales operations
* Change management capability; proven record in driving transformation from QC oriented to QA and TQM
* Good business sense, able to connect Sales to Factory to ensure consistent quality as promised to customers
* Solid experience in quality management and process improvement, preferably in mechanical component or automotive industry
* Knowledge of international quality management system such as ISO 9000, ISO/TS 16949
* Practical experience in quality process and techniques such as PPAP, APQP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, etc.
* Strong interpersonal skills, able to effectively interact with people across units, functions and in a global/multicultural environment
* Some experience on the DMAIC Methodology and Six Sigma implementation
* Global leading electric manufacturing company
* Competitive salary package
* Global training and travel opportunity
* Convenient transportation