Senior Project Manager - Strategy Consulting
To pharmaceutical comapny
This is a reputable European pharmaceutical company with a leading presence in China's market.
* Ownership of project scope, team management, deliverables, and client relationships;
* Leadership in developing effective analytical and scientific assessments and programs for clients;
* Workshop design, preparation, and facilitation;
* Leadership of other strategy and operations management efforts;
* Split time and lead multiple projects.
- 4-8 years management consulting experience
- Expert market and industry knowledge relevant to Healthcare
- Ability to drive team and worked independently and achieved measurable results
- Self-motivated, result-driven, open-minded, strong leadership and influencing skills, collaborative and sensitive to multicultural working environments
- Excellent English presentation
- MBA or Doctorate Degree/ Ph.D. in Business, Economics, Life or Physical Sciences, Engineering, Organizational Behavior/Design (or similar) or related field
Highly attractive career progression and rotation opportunities. Opportunities to transfer into line positions. Diversified culture, international interface. Work life balance working pace.