You are here
Senior Program Manager - Leading Auto Electronics Company
- Global Leading Automotive Electronics Company
- AP Region Exposure
The client is a global leading electronics manufacturer which established their business 100 years ago. Now they has more than 100 plants and 50 branch offices in more than 30 countries. Their products are sold to many different industries including consumer electronics and automotive companies. The business in China are in booming stage and many talents joined them recently.
1. Guide to establish effective project management procedures and standards, standardize the project management activities; optimize the existing project management process and improve the project management effectiveness and customer satisfaction externally and internally.
2. Train and coach project management team members on project management knowledge, skills, tools, experience, etc., to improve the team's overall project management ability and effectiveness.
3. Motivate project member (cross function) and establish professional project management tools to ensure project quality, delivery, to meet customers' needs.
4. Establishes and meet internal and external Project Targets, Objectives, and Deliverables by working with cross function team, customers.
5. Lead project cost budget and analysis, and reasonably control and optimize related cost.
6. Manages the Customer Relationship to ensure both successful project execution, and full Customer Satisfaction.
1. Bachelor degree in electrical or mechanism engineering, focus on electronics and mechanism;
2. Minimum 5 years project team management experiences in a foreign-owned multinational environment in automotive industry;
3. Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with basic technical knowledge of related products and automotive technology;
4. Experienced in project management from NPI to SOP, including project cost control, project launch, project tracking, proficient in project management tools;
5. Familiar with automatic project process, familiar with PPAP, APQP, Sample management;
6. Personal Attributes: loyal, honest, responsible and reliable, friendly and open to new challenges, proactive, dynamic and self-motivated, creative, and attitude oriented.
1. Competitive salary package
2. Stock share
3. Global training opportunity
4. Convenient transportation
5. Team work company culture