You are here
Senior Process Engineer - Drilling
- Global leader in Oil & Gas equipment industry
- China business is developing rapidly
The client is global leader in Oil & Gas machines industry. With more than 100 years of presence in more than 50 countries, it has already become global No.1 equipment provider. now their facility is Shanghai are expanding and need a lot of technical persons to join.
* QHSE Responsibility: Comply with Schlumberger QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety, Environment policies and Standards.
* Coach supplier to machining complex collar parts and help to solve the technical challenges.
* Conducts supplier quality audits, remedial work plans and implementation of corrective actions to ensure compliance to agreed requirements.
* Assesses and develops methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of supplier products and/or production equipment.
* Reviews and analyzes supplier monthly quality performance, deviations and returned products reports to recommend corrective actions for assigned suppliers.
* Manages the investigation cycle of RONs, from data analysis until the closure of corrective actions that address the root causes of nonconformance with assigned suppliers.
* Participates in the process of supplier and parts qualification. Follow up PPQP implementation and FA qualification
* Supports proper Quality implementation in the Center.
* Identifies opportunities and implements actions to continually reduce wasted time, money and resources from assigned tasks.
* Complies with all Schlumberger, EMS and local procedures applicable to the job function.
* Employees may be assigned other duties in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the location or Company.
* Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering with solid precision machining industry experience.
* Be familiar with machining process such as Deep Bore Hole machining process, Milling and Turning machining process, Precision Machining for Large size parts (over 3m) such as Oilfield Drill Collar machining process, similar long cylindrical shape machined parts, or other large complex parts. Steel.
* Be capable to provide technical capability assessment and also perform technical audits to Drill Collar suppliers.
* Experience in machine parts measurement and inspection (in machine shop), have basic understanding of quality management system implementation.
* Prefer 3 + year total working experience in related field
* Good communication and problem solving skill.
* Good at oral and written English communication.
* Global leader in Oil & Gas equipment industry.
* China business is developing rapidly.
* Competitive salary package.
* Global training opportunity.
* Brand new team in China