You are here
Senior Operation Manager - Global Leading Automotive Company
- Top 500 working environment
- Competitive salary package
The company has more than 100 years history in automotive industry and already established 50 plants and 20 offices in Asia region. Their business is rapidly developing in the recent years especially in China region.
1. Provide functional leadership to 5 connector plants and 1 electrical plant operations in Asia including China, Korea and India
2. Define Asia Operations & Total Quality Management (TQM) strategy
3. Determines future manufacturing footprint and opportunities that will support new technologies and long term growth in support of the business strategic plan
4. Plan and deploy manufacturing system in the plant
5. Drives continuous improvement projects and cost reduction techniques for improved efficiencies.
6. Drive manufacturing excellence to meet performance targets including but not limit to labor efficiency, inventory, health and safety, material, scrap, delivery, etc.
1. Bachelor degree or Master degree with specialization in operations management is preferred
2. Significant knowledge in operations management
3. Fluent in English and strong and effective communicator in writing and business presentations
4. At least 10 years senior level experience in manufacturing operations in component industry, and experience with assembly, molding and stamping plant is preferred
5. Ability to form initiatives and drive business results for manufacturing excellence
1. Top 500 working environment
2. Competitive salary package
3. Global travel and training opportunity
4. Convenient transportation to office