You are here
Senior Finance Manager - Accounting&Credit
- Great opportunity to join a well-established company
- Grow with the booming business/Great company culture
Our client is a global well-branded service industry MNC originally from Europe. With more than 20 years business expansion, it has become the largest service provider for hospitality clients.
Reporting to key management and Chief Financial Officer, your key responsibilities would include:
* Actively manage and control invoicing and Account Receivable collection with the objective to reduce AR aging debts.
* Responsible for cash flow management and debts collection
* Strategic planning and implementation of internal control policies and procedures for the companies.
* Support and provide operational advice to the business and spearhead all initiatives pertaining to financial controls
* Identify performance improving opportunities to align the company with its business targets
* Assist in carrying out cost and profitability analysis, budgeting and management reports
* Provide accounting and financial leadership to drive all aspects of financial, regulatory and management reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
* Liaise with external auditors, tax agents and corporate secretaries
* Coordinate programme payroll and financial related issues
* Assist the Regional VP in reviewing company contracts
* Undertake other ad hoc duties as required
* A relevant tertiary and or professional qualification
* 6+ years of relevant working experience
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Able to write and communicate in English
* Sound business acumen, proactive and innovative, with the drive and initiative to continuously improve internal systems
* Able to multi-task, meticulous attention to details and well-organized
* Good team player, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* The ability to start work immediately will be preferred
*Great opportunity to join a well-established company
*Great company culture
*Grow with the booming business