You are here
Senior Country Health & Safety Manager
- Great Opportunity for Career Development
- Attractive Package
Our client is one of large automotive components company in the worldwide, with more than 100 hundred development history.
- Responsible for the coordination of the entire H&S management system for facilities in China.
- Manage an overall risk based safety & health program.
- Provide direction and oversight to facilities in the assigned region as it relates to the global requirement.
- Position will work closely with other Regional H&S positions to assure that H&S management is a coordinated process.
- Formalize and implement an incident and near miss investigation process to ensure, compliance with Corporate H&S initiatives.
- Identify facility regulatory compliance needs by performing a gap analysis against safety legal requirements within China.
- Become knowledgeable of all essential job functions performed within each facility and develop H&S processes as necessary to continually evaluate and control risk.
- Assist with Corporate and Regional H&S initiatives in other regions and sites as needed.
- Provide H&S support as needed for all acquisitions and divestitures.
- Proficiency in English, and the predominate local language(s).
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel frequently to and from facilities within China.
- Articulate and able to work in a team environment.
- Experienced training individuals and groups on safety and health issues.
- Detail oriented and a multi-task taker.
- Problem solver and have negotiation conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Can accept travel.
Strong and systematic internal related training, as well as attractive package.