You are here
Senior Compliance Position in a Stable Foreign Bank HQ
- Competitive salary with great working environment.
- Supprtive team with experienced colleagues.
Our client is a top tier foreign bank with lots of branches in China. The bank attaches importance to compliance so that develops a three-lines compliance system including business control, compliance and internal audit. Employees could establish solid compliance ability by understanding policy and monitoring business units. Company offers competitive salary and balanced working hour.
Senior compliance position under Business Unit Compliance is responsible for directing, leading and operating the First Line of Defense's Operating Group Compliance. This employee will take responsible for the monitoring of business (including trading floor) activities and ensuring these activities adhere to all applicable regulations. Works closely with operation, products, client services, risk control and general compliance team.
1. Over 5 years banking compliance experience including general or business compliance.
2. Strong product knowledge and understanding of trading activities and applicable regulations.
3. Solid knowledge of the CBRC, SAFE, PBOC and related banking regulations; MAS, HKMA, OSFI and US regulations a plus.
4. Demonstrated analytical, auditing, writing, communications and presentation skills
5. Excellent judgment and interpersonal skills, who can consult, influence, collaborate, effectively challenge colleagues across first, second and third line and the business groups
6. Strong analytical skills - analyze the evidence collected on remediated controls and determine if there is substantive conformance with requirements
1. Competitive Salary
2. Supportive Team
3. Balanced Working Hour