You are here
- Pharmacuetical Company
- Great Platform and Outstanding Team
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company specialising in psychiatric and neurological disorders. Founded in 1915, our client is now among the biggest Danish companies.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Familiar with SAP system,
- Ability to perform month end reporting independently,
- Solid tax skill.
- Previous working experience with similar industry or FMCG.
- Generals salary,
- Stable industry and working environment,
- Great space for career development