You are here
- Great Career Development and attractive package
- Great culture and new business
My client is a highly dedicated and Leading Global Supplier providing
a complete range of advanced technical consumable parts and complementary products & services for
the Semiconductor-, LED- and Solar wafer processing industries. My client is specialized in consulting & engineering, part supply and repair and offers integrated packages for Quartz, Graphite and Advanced Technical Ceramic products. The company Solutions are preferred and utilized by a worldwide range of top customers. Our solutions enable the increased production efficiency for advanced devices in the semiconductor, opto-electronics and solar industries. These devices are integrated in a wide range of applications in lighting, computer and automotive industries.
In this challenging role you create a strategic plan of action to develop business within China to grow
and develop existing accounts, together with generating new business. You explore the market for new business and introduce new services / products in China.
Your responsibilities lies on the sales results (turnover & margins), the overall sales process and the account/market development within China.
By a firm understanding of company engineering, manufacturing and logistical capabilities, as a partner of the customer, you building a relation to customized solutions.
Internally you keep your stakeholders informed about the proceedings and possible needs for support and work together with diverse experts within our organization.
Thanks to your in-depth understanding of applications you are experienced as a champion for the customer within company while balancing the interest of both parties.
Within this role, based in Shanghai, you report directly to the General Manager of Company in China.
My client is looking for the candidate with below infor:
Bachelor or Master in Engineering Degree, combined with further sales & marketing studies;
- Proven track record (> 8 years) sales or business development and key account management
related to the Semiconductor industries;
- With in-depth knowledge of thin-film & plasma etching processes and technologies, the solid
business relationship with key semiconductor manufacturers and wafer houses will be a plus.
- Exceptional relationship building skills, business wise and creative problem solving ability;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Result driven, can-do attitude and reliable;
- Verbal and written command of Chinese and English;
- Willing to travel > 50% of time;
As one of the top company, my client will offer
- A high-tech environment with an ambitious worldwide market leading company;
- Dedicated, specialized team where collaboration is key. Our staff is our strength!
- Open atmosphere in a professional, constructive working environment;
- A challenging position that offers plenty of opportunities for development.