You are here
Regulatory Affairs Director - Global FMCG
- APAC region coverage
- Leading brand and multi0-national company career development
Our client is one of the leading FMCG companies with more than 100 years history and large number of manufacturing facilities around the world and market presence over 60 countries.
- Responsible for regulatory affairs in a huge region, especially for food standards, certifications, labeling regulations and import/export requirements.
- Leading a team of 10-12 staff to deal with the RA issues across the APAC region
- Establish clear communication processes and relationships with GA, Marketing, Legal and other stakeholders.
- Development of appropriate processes and capabilities to deal with the RA problems.
- Being responsible for timely follow-up and implementation of new policies in region
- From 5 years experience in food&beverage, flavor&fragrance and cosmetic industry.
- Solid experience in Quality, RA, GA or other related functions
- Bachelor degree as minimum, overseas background will be preferred.
- Professional level of English is essential
- Proven tracking record in regional leadership role
The company is providing great opportunity to develop your career and to be responsible for the whole APAC region.
World-class trainings, internal promotional as well as attractive package will be provided for this role.