You are here
Regional Security Manager-Global Company
- China region coverage
- Leading brand and multi-national company career development
Our client is one of the leading Chemical companies with more than 100 years history and large number of manufacturing facilities around the world and market presence over 60 countries.
- Responsible for security affairs in a huge region, especially for security standards, certifications, regulations and investigation requirements.
- Build-up an effective network with BG Security managers and Local Security Responsible
- Establish clear communication processes and relationships with GA, Marketing, Legal and other stakeholders.
- Development of appropriate processes and capabilities to deal with the security problems.
- Being responsible for timely follow-up and implementation of new policies in region
- From 5 years experience in chemical, pharm and cosmetic industry.
- Solid experience in security, EHS or other related functions
- Bachelor degree as minimum, overseas background will be preferred.
- Professional level of English is essential
- Proven tracking record in regional leadership role
The company is providing great opportunity to develop your career and to be responsible for the whole China region.
World-class trainings, internal promotional as well as attractive package will be provided for this role.