You are here
Regional Quality System Manager - Global Automotive Company
Manage 7 plants across Greater China region
Base in Shanghai regional headquarter and as contact window with the other regio
The client is a global leading electric manufacturing company with more than 100 years history. Currently they have more than 50 plants and 10 regional R&D centers in the globe. Now their China business is rapidly developing and has already become the biggest share within the group.
* According to the strategy and planning defined by global quality management department, plan the annual objective for global QMS teams.
* Make annual learning plan for all site QMS teams and lead them on key company process planning & realization (RND and factory)
* Organize and cooperate on resource, balance regional benefit overall, and analyze the problem for problem solving. Take the responsibility for objective and target realization.
* Responsible for new quality management methods and measurable indicators adoption in the company, and organize quality improvement activities/seminars to improve company quality level.
* Improve quality system continuously, to ensure quality system effective operating in the company.
* Support critical process and system regulation build up based on the business strategy and customer request. Organize the activities to feedback top management on process and regulation optimization.
* Bachelor's degree or above, minimum 8 years working experience in TS16949 quality system management. Multinational company preferred.
* Fluent in verbal &written English, French is a plus. Oversea background preferred.
* Equipped with audit skill, sustainability awareness. Ability to response quickly and effectively to new requirement/complaint of industry such as foot print, climate change, green design.
* Experienced in program management, performance management, team construction and personal management.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skill in cross sites. Be self-motivated and pro-active, influenced, strong willing to learn new field.
* Manage 7 plants across Greater China region
* Base in Shanghai regional headquarter and as contact window with the other regions
* Competitive salary package
* Convenient transportation