Regional Quality Manager - Water & Beverage
Market leader of Water & Beverage market
Regional management position with multiple sites coverage
Our client is a well known water & beverage brand in APAC region.
1. To oversee QA/QC daily operation
2. To ensure regulatory compliance as local requirement
3. To oversee OEM for water/beverage
4. To trouble shoot on-line quality issue as necessary
5. To train QA/QC manager/supervisors for own plant and OEM Plants.
6. To prepare roster for OEM job allocation of staff
7. To revise work instruction/quality manual of own plant and OEM plants
8. To handle customer complaint of own plant/OEM plants
9. To handle customer complaint of own plant/OEM plants
1. This position requires an experienced Quality Assurance professional with BS or BE degree in food science, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
2. Over 7 years Quality management experience in a beverage & water company with at least 4 years in a management capacity.
3. The incumbent needs to have speaking and written English capability
4. Basic understanding in the principles of WQMS, Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and various Quality Assurance programs and good skill on setting up quality control standard and procedures.
1. Competitive salary package and comprehensive allowance
2. Transparent company culture and promising career progression opportunity