You are here
Regional Operation Director
- International Working environment.
- Asia exposure experience
It's a world leading producer of powdered metals. Most their customers are from automotive industry.
1. Facilitate Regional Operational continuous improvement programs.
2. Supervise regional sites project by using lean manufacturing concept.
3. Negotiate conditions and performance of/with supply chain suppliers and internal supply unit to Asia.
4. Make sure Regional/locally Asia Operational KPI's are met.
5. Be a connection between Global and local Region.
1. 8+ yrs experience in Engineering background.
2. LEAN implementation merits.
3. Project Management merits.
4. Personality: extrovert, believer in modern leadership, proactive and diplomatic.
1. Asia exposure experience
2. MNC working environment