You are here
Regional EHS Manager
Regional Management Exposure
My client is the global leader in delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
1. Responsible for the coordination of the entire EHS management system for facilities in North Asia.
2. Manage an overall risk based safety & health program.
3. Will serve as the champion for rolling out Corporate and Regional EHS initiatives and continual improvement objectives to the local level and will be responsible for ensuring that all necessary Corporate and Regional EHS protocols are implemented for assigned area of responsibility.
4. Develop and deploy processes to help assure that proper safety and health provisions are incorporated into all jobs performed at the facility, employing techniques of hazard analysis, risk assessment analyses and safe job procedures in addition to safety management systems.
5. Provide H&S support as needed for all acquisitions and divestitures.
1. At least 8 year EHS experience in Chemical or Oil & Gas industry;
2. Strong communication & presentation skill.
3. Has experience in managing several sites for company.
4. Must speak fluent both in English & Chinese.
1. Competitive Package
2. Regional Management Exposure