Recruitment Consultant - Top 5 Recruitment Firm Worldwide
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well-being is vital to the growth of our global team.
With 5 offices in Mainland China, and more to come with a diverse workforce, many of whom have worked for PageGroup for a number of years this is an exciting place to work. We proudly work to match the brightest professionals with some of the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders, as well as some of the most highly respected local and international companies in China. Our commitment to career development coupled with rapid growth across China has made us one of a handful of companies where there are multiple and frequent opportunities to been promoted from within.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for a number of different areas but predominantly you will be focusing on growing your knowledge in your chosen field and networking around all of the middle to senior contacts in Beijing to develop a very good reputation on the market:
- Business development: you will be responsible for growing your own business, understanding the key people within your discipline and building long lasting relationships with them. This will involve speaking with them on the phone but also going to meet with them.
- Candidate assessment: meeting with candidates face to face to really assess their technical and interpersonal skills so that you can sell them effectively to various companies.
- Influencing: across all areas of the role, you will need to be effective in influencing people around their careers but also about what the clients can expect from the talent pool and selling benefits of specific candidates.
- Strategy: coming up with interesting topics to discuss with candidates and clients to really offer an added service to distinguish yourself above the competition.
- Negotiation: you will be responsible for negotiating contract terms with clients but also negotiating to get candidates a better deal for their next role.
Essentially the role is Sales based and will be highly rewarding dependent on how driven you are to succeed.
The successful candidate will have a background within Sales; able to influence and build relationships with various levels of people but also highly organised to fit in a large amount of work within a day. Highly driven, you will be able to show adaptability as well as a willingness to learn:
- Track record of influencing people within your previous roles. You will be looking to build relationships with various individuals and will need to change your approach dependent on the situation.
- Experience in Business Development and growing a market sector or business within your previously roles.
We need people who are willing to learn, be passionate and above all, have a real desire to succeed.
Highly competitive salary with great earning potential. You will also get world class training and a great atmosphere to develop your own career. It's hard work but exceptionally rewarding!!!