You are here
Recruitment Consultant, Property & Construction
- The opportunity to join a truly global business where you are encouraged to be c
- Fast career progression
A global listed recruitment firm with 40 years history in the market.
The role of the consultant is broadly to:
* Identify, develop and manage client business/relationships in a competitive environment. This can be with businesses of all sizes from global multinationals down to rapidly growing SME's.
* Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment and advise on suitable methods to ensure timely delivery.
* Significant networking to attract new candidates.
* Building relationships with candidates and clients.
* Offer consultative CV and interview advice to candidates.
* Source suitable candidates (either from the database or specific advertising campaign) and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client.
* Manage the recruitment process through interview to offer stage and beyond.
* Creating opportunities by networking
Previous experience as a Recruitment Consultant is DESIRABLE but all candidates must be able to demonstrate strong desire to succeed and be career orientated.
Generally you'll have an excellent opportunity to succeed if you can answer 'YES' to the following questions:
* Can you demonstrate the ability to develop both new and existing business?
* Can you demonstrate first-class communication skills?
* Do you have: entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm, drive and determination?
* Are you self motivated and competitive?
* Are you a quick learner?
* Can you sell a service rather than price?
* Can you change your style of delivery depending on your audience?
Previous experience as a Recruitment Consultant would be advantageous but all candidates must be able to demonstrate strong desire to succeed and be career orientated. Experience within a B2B solution sales environment is essential.
You will receive a highly competitive base salary in line with your level of experience as well as quarterly performance based bonuses.