R&D Manager - Electronics Company
Lead a team of more than 30 employees
Competitive salary package
The client is one of biggest PCBA manufacturing company in the world with more than 20 plants and 200 sales offices in the globe. Their main clients are from consumer electronics and automotive industries and their sales revenue increased by 20% each year. Now they have the plan to expand business in China and set up another plant.
* Manage Testing Engineering and R&D departments;
* Build and maintain proactive communication with central R&D and Customers during NPI;
* Develop and maintain testing equipment;
* Perform product testing according to customers' requests;
* Provide testing reports and Failure Analysis reports;
* Generate and maintain BOM, guaranteeing the highest level of accuracy;
* Support Quality System Continuous Improvement;
* Contribute to guarantee the lowest level of equipment downtime and high on time delivery.
* B.S degree or above, major in Electronics, Technology or related courses;
* 7+ years of Engineering experience with responsibility and focus on ICT and FCT in PCBA;
* 3+ years of Management experience of new product development;
* Testing development, Product Marketing experience will be a plus;
* Fluent oral English is a must.
* Competitive salary package;
* Lead a big team and manage whole China business;
* Great opportunity to set up a new R&D team in China;
* Global training and travel opportunity;
* Convenient transportation.